Friday, August 13, 2010

Movie Meme: Day 13

"31 Day Movie Meme"


Day 13 | Favorite animated movie


I know there are more animated films than just those from Disney and Pixar, but really the kid in me was all about Disney and the adult in me has been pretty obsessed with Pixar the past few years.

With that said, it's still pretty damn difficult to pick a favorite, but somehow I managed to rank them before:

Click here for my Disney rankings.

Click here for my Pixar rankings.

As you can see Aladdin and Finding Nemo were my top choices and you know, why not? I guess for Aladdin it was because it was the first Disney film that centered on the guy as opposed to the princess. Plus back then, what boy didn't want a monkey, a magic carpet, and/or a genie? Finding Nemo is the one Pixar film that I've seen more than three times and it's because it's hilarious. Most of that is probably due to Dory who is probably my favorite Pixar character, but neither here nor there.

2 comments:

  1. Don't lie. You still want a monkey, a magic carpet, and a genie.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Feel free to drop me a line. Instead of being Anonymous though, pick a name. Any name would do. Thanks again!