Sunday, August 1, 2010

31 Day Movie Meme

It's a new month! Let's start it off with a brand new meme!

A friend of mine loved doing the 30-Day TV Meme so much, that she decided to do a 31-Day Movie Meme based on that one. Looking over some of the days, I already know this one is going to be much more difficult than the TV meme for me since I watch way more movies than I do TV shows (which is a lot). I'm already driving myself crazy trying to "remember" every single movie I've ever seen (and did I mention that my memory is lame?). But I think if I take it down a notch and take it a little less seriously, it'll all work out. Maybe.

Day 01 - Sequel that should not have been made
Day 02 - Movie that you think more people should see
Day 03 - Favorite Oscar-nominated movie from most recent ballot
Day 04 - Movie that makes you laugh every time
Day 05 - Movie you loathe
Day 06 - Movie that makes you cry every time
Day 07 - Least favorite movie by a favorite actor or actress
Day 08 - Movie that should be required high school viewing
Day 09 - Best scene ever
Day 10 - A movie you thought you wouldn't like but ended up loving
Day 11 - A movie that disappointed you
Day 12 - Best soundtrack/background music in a scene
Day 13 - Favorite animated movie
Day 14 - Favorite film in black and white
Day 15 - Best musical
Day 16 - Your guilty pleasure movie
Day 17 - Favorite series of related movies
Day 18 - Favorite title sequence
Day 19 - Best movie cast
Day 20 - Favorite kiss
Day 21 - Favorite romantic couple
Day 22 - Favorite final scene/line
Day 23 - Best explosion or action scene
Day 24 - Quote you use most often
Day 25 - A movie you plan on watching (old or new)
Day 26 - Freakishly weird movie ending
Day 27 - Best villain
Day 28 - Most over-hyped movie
Day 29 - Movie you have watched more than ten times
Day 30 - Saddest death scene
Day 31 - Scene that made you stand up and cheer

First day entry will be posted later today. This page will be updated throughout the month as new entries are posted daily. Feel free to join in.

3 comments:

  1. You're telling me. This will be the death of me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. RYAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ugh, this is going to be another tough month.

    (Oh shit, indeed).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Feel free to drop me a line. Instead of being Anonymous though, pick a name. Any name would do. Thanks again!