Tuesday, June 1, 2010

30 Day TV Meme

With most of my regular shows in summer hiatus and the bulk of my summer shows not debuting until later this month or July, might as well fill the time with this TV meme going around the internet recent.

Day 01 - A show that should have never been canceled
Day 02 - A show that you wish more people were watching
Day 03 - Your favorite new show (aired this TV season)
Day 04 - Your favorite show ever
Day 05 - A show you hate
Day 06 - Favorite episode of your favorite TV show
Day 07 - Least favorite episode of your favorite TV show
Day 08 - A show everyone should watch
Day 09 - Best scene ever
Day 10 - A show you thought you wouldn’t like but ended up loving
Day 11 - A show that disappointed you
Day 12 - An episode you’ve watched more than 5 times
Day 13 - Favorite childhood show
Day 14 - Favorite male character
Day 15 - Favorite female character
Day 16 - Your guilty pleasure show
Day 17 - Favorite mini series
Day 18 - Favorite title sequence
Day 19 - Best TV show cast
Day 20 - Favorite kiss
Day 21 - Favorite ship
Day 22 - Favorite series finale
Day 23 - Most annoying character
Day 24 - Best quote
Day 25 - A show you plan on watching
Day 26 - OMG WTF? Season finale
Day 27 - Best pilot episode
Day 28 - First TV show obsession
Day 29 - Current TV show obsession
Day 30 - Saddest character death

Begins later today.

5 comments:

  1. Ryan, are you the one originating this meme...if so I think I'll be taking part. I am loving this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish! I read it on another blog last week and wanted to do it, but I wanted to wait until June so I can do it all in one month. Since then I've seen it pop up in other places.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a pity there's no entry like favourite TV movie...I think I may change miniseries to TV movie...but other than that it sounds like crazy fun. I'm definitely looking forward to your entries.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG LOVE THIS MEME. I'm stealing it. And actually, you will motivate me, because I won't want to copy your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Let's Not Talk About Movies" will participate--one item a day in the right column

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Feel free to drop me a line. Instead of being Anonymous though, pick a name. Any name would do. Thanks again!