Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wait a minute, people cheering cheerleaders?

With Bring It On Day almost coming to a close, I noticed I didn't really fully express the beauty of the film. So...


Yeah, had to be done. Jesse Bradford has those puppy dog eyes, full pouty lips, and crooked smile. What's not to like? I recently saw him in the totally awful I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell. To his credit, he was the best part of the film. Including that film, I've seen six films since his Cliff Pantone days and all have been good to great with the exception of the most recent flick. Wish he'd re-team with Eliza Dushku or Kirsten Dunst though. There really should be more teen comedy reunions happening.

1 comment:

Thanks for reading. Feel free to drop me a line. Instead of being Anonymous though, pick a name. Any name would do. Thanks again!