Thursday, June 25, 2009

SYTYCD: Top 16 Results


Tonight's show began with a Tabitha/Napoleon group number that were reminiscent of Havana Nights/Dirty Dancing. Nigel then spoke of the recent deaths of Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcet, and Michael Jackson. It was gracefully handled I thought.

After a commercial break, it was back to business as Asuka/Vitolio, Karla/Jonathan, and shockingly Caitlin/Jason were put in the bottom three. Not the bottom three I would've picked, but not entirely surprising either.

A B-Boy crew full of young boys came out and thrilled the audience and enchanted Cat Deely. I actually thought it was kind of a hot mess, but it's the type of performance you can't really critique.

The bottom six dancers danced for their life and other than Caitlin, no one really impressed me. After a performance by the Veronicas, the judges pretty much agreed with me as Caitlin was the only one to get universal praise. They then pulled out the rug from under Asuka and Jonathan. I totally agree with their guy pick, but I would've sent bland Karla home instead for the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Feel free to drop me a line. Instead of being Anonymous though, pick a name. Any name would do. Thanks again!