Monday, June 8, 2009

Jack Bauer Recruits Starbuck

It's only been a few months since the last ever episode of Battlestar Galactica, but I'm already missing the cast. I followed Jamie Bamber to his recent gig on Law & Order: UK. And now I will be able to follow Starbuck next season since Katee Sackhoff has officially joined 24.

According to Hollywood Reporter, she will be playing Dana Walsh, a data analyst at CTU. Hopefully this doesn't limit her to a role being behind a desk, because I want to see her kick some ass along side Jack Bauer. She will also be playing the love interest of the character that is being played by Freddie Prinze Jr. That casting I'm having trouble accepting, but maybe it'll turn out he's a villain and Katee will get to beat him up or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Feel free to drop me a line. Instead of being Anonymous though, pick a name. Any name would do. Thanks again!