Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!


First of all, Happy Thanksgiving! Second, a bit of self-promotion. Earlier this month I decided that I just wasn't stretched thin enough so I decided to get a tumblr account. Mostly it was so I could more easily follow people there, but also because it enabled me to use the little Photoshop skills I have. Plus lots of pretty pictures.


Anyways, if you have a tumblr feel free to follow or ask me a question or whatever. If you have a tumblr let me know so I can follow you. In the meantime, hope everyone is having a wonderful Thanksgiving. Or if you don't celebrate it... happy Thursday!

Fact: The two images used in this entry are my own creations and are on my tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Feel free to drop me a line. Instead of being Anonymous though, pick a name. Any name would do. Thanks again!