Tuesday, June 29, 2010

TV Meme: Day 29

"30 Days TV Meme"


Day 29 | Current TV show obsession

I think I'm going to plead the fifth here, because you know what, I just spent nearly a month talking about TV and goshdarnit, I think you'll find that I don't have just one obsession. I have several.

So since this is the second to last entry of this neverending meme, I'd just like to give a shout-out to all the shows I talked about (positively) during the past month, namely...

Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Lost, Torchwood, Doctor Who, Friends, Battlestar Galactica, Being Human, Firefly, Community, I Love Lucy, Arrested Development, The Good Wife, United States of Tara, So You Think You Can Dance, The 4400, Everwood, Frasier, Boy Meets World, and Power Rangers.

It was fun doing the meme. I re-discovered how much I loved Buffy, especially its third season. It helped me put this newest TV season in perspective with all of the buzz and awards going to Glee and Modern Family, it was The Good Wife and Community that made a lasting impression. It was fantastic paying tribute to the cast of Lost, the genius that is Lucille Ball, and the awesomeness of Being Human. I became all nostalgic over my first TV loves such as Boy Meets World and Power Rangers. It gave me the opportunity to introduce a few people to shows they haven't checked out yet. And finally, I got to read everyone's responses to my entries and/or their own answers to the meme. It truly has been a fun month.

After today, just one more to go and I've had that answer since I first saw the meme. If you want to see my entire 30 Day TV Meme, just CLICK HERE for the nearly complete list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Feel free to drop me a line. Instead of being Anonymous though, pick a name. Any name would do. Thanks again!