Friday, June 25, 2010

TV Meme: Day 25

"30 Days TV Meme"


Day 25 | A show you plan on watching

Arrested Development

All my friends love it. Everywhere I look in the internet someone is praising, quoting, or just talking about the show. It seems to be right up my alley and yet I've only seen maybe 2-3 episodes total.

There are lots of shows that fit this description (see below), but I'm picking this one for today because of the fact that a few months ago, I did buy the complete series (all three seasons) and they've been unopened since. Since I own the series now, I'm obligated to watch it and I will. Just have to find the time, I guess.

Currently, I'm doing my best to catch up on Big Love. I'm up to the third episode of the third season.

Other shows I need to watch/catch up on include Veronica Mars (saw first half of first season), Dexter (saw first season), Friday Night Lights (saw first three episodes), Damages, MI-5 (saw first three seasons), and The Tudors (saw first episode).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Feel free to drop me a line. Instead of being Anonymous though, pick a name. Any name would do. Thanks again!