Monday, June 21, 2010

Birthday Boy: Kris Allen


I'm a little pawn still in your game • And you ignore my advances • I turn my head and I look away • But I can't control my eyes are on you • You're on the run and I'm chasing you • Feels like war with all your glances • I'm just a boy without a clue • And I can't control following you • But it's alright, alright with me • It's alright, alright with me


I know you better than you know • You can fight but it's not over • I say to stop but you start to go • I guess that means it's L-O-V-E • I say to look but you turn away • I say we put our best foot forward • Will you believe, come next to me • Oh, why can't you see, I'm begging you, please • But it's alright, alright with me • It's alright, alright with me

Happy 25th Birthday Kris Allen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Feel free to drop me a line. Instead of being Anonymous though, pick a name. Any name would do. Thanks again!