Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Looking Forward To...

...Christmas. Aren't you?

Though I'm less excited about the actual day and more about taking some much needed time off from work to catch up on shows and movies. And of course to watch some of my favorite holiday favorites, like this:


I mean how amazingly re-watchable is this film? It warms the cockles of my heart just *thinking* about it. Plus the talent on-screen is just so severely stacked. God, I don't even know if I can hold out one more week to watch it again.

Are there any films you usually watch this time of year? Doesn't necessarily have to be holiday-related, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Feel free to drop me a line. Instead of being Anonymous though, pick a name. Any name would do. Thanks again!