Thursday, December 10, 2009

Gleeful Fall Finale


Glee is not the best show on TV right now. Heck, it's not even the best NEW show from where I stand, but it certainly was one of the riskiest and thus one of the more feel good success stories of not only the new season, but the whole year.

And after 13 episodes full of highs and lows, TV's latest experiment had its fall finale last night delivering showstopping numbers, shocking revelations, and ultimately a happy-enough ending to satusfy its fans until it comes back an agonizing four months from now.

Oh and while I have no idea if it'll make my Top 10 list of TV shows for the year, they did good covering my favorite Idol Kelly Clarkson's "My Life Would Suck Without You." Indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Feel free to drop me a line. Instead of being Anonymous though, pick a name. Any name would do. Thanks again!