Saturday, December 31, 2011

Video: Filmography 2011

"Of course it's happening inside your head. Why should that mean it's not real?"

Any Harry Potter fan know where that quote is from, but as I watched the latest year-end film montage (below) and thought about all of the films I've watched this year, the quote really does speak to all cinephiles alike. We all share this love for the movies which in essence are stories "happening inside our heads" and as fabricated as most of them may be, why couldn't they be "real?" With that said, see the great montage below:



And with that, we bid adieu to 2011. I'll try to post my ranked TV list very soon (i.e. tomorrow) and then after catching up on 2-3 more films, start on my year-end Film posts. To anyone reading this, thanks first of all and also have a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Feel free to drop me a line. Instead of being Anonymous though, pick a name. Any name would do. Thanks again!