Sunday, December 25, 2011

Don we now our gay apparel...

Hoping everyone is having a very Merry Christmas and just a general happy holiday season. I'm taking just a bit of a blogging breather, but should have my year-end TV nominations in a day or two.

In the meantime, here's a great scene from this past and final season of United States of Tara...


Marshall: You really like Christmas, huh?
Sandi: Makes me happier than anything in creation.
[...]
Sandi: You have such soft hands for a boy. You're a gay, aren't you?
Marshall: I am.
Sandi: How is that?
Marshall: It's like... Christmas every day.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, how royally screwed over this show was at the Emmy's this year. Conroy killed it, Marshall annoyed me all season but Keir killed it. Ugh.

    Ummm, Merry Christmas?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Feel free to drop me a line. Instead of being Anonymous though, pick a name. Any name would do. Thanks again!