Sunday, July 31, 2011

Episodes Blog-A-Thon Reminder


There are only a few days left to think of that one TV episode from the past TV season that is your absolute favorite. That is, if you want to join in on Andrew's "Episodes Blog-A-Thon."

For my part, I've been having a ridiculously impossible time narrowing down my obscenely long "short list" of possibilities for the past week or so. The problem is I just watch way too many TV shows and even some of my not-favorite shows would deliver a brilliant episode or two over the course of a season. So I think I'm going to probably lean a little more on personal/tangential reasons why I've picked a certain episode. Oh god, the bargaining stage has begun.

Any scripted show and any episode which aired from June 1, 2010 to May 31, 2011 qualifies. But you can only pick ONE episode to talk about. Create a post by August 6 and partake will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Feel free to drop me a line. Instead of being Anonymous though, pick a name. Any name would do. Thanks again!