Thursday, January 14, 2010

End-Of-Year: Worst Films


Have to get going on my list of films I've seen the past year. Still finalizing the rankings on top, but for now here are the WORST films I saw this year in alphabetical order:

Bride Wars - Instead of charming, I found the women played by Anne Hathaway and Kate Hudson shrill and annoying. Very unpleasant movie to watch.

Eating Out: All You Can Eat - Face it, what would've been a shock was if this movie didn't make it on this list.

Fast & Furious - Loved the original film and I do like the cast overall, but this franchise did not age well.

Ghosts of Girlfriends Past - Worst. Movie. Ever. Or at least of the past year. I expected it to be bad. It was worse.

GI Joe: Rise of the Cobra - Watching Joseph Gordon-Levitt be all evil was nice, but even he couldn't make this trash watchable.

He's Just Not That Into You - Other two one or two characters, this ensemble was wholly unlikable thus making the movie an effort to get through.

Paper Heart - I see its charms, but I didn't really connect with the film at all or the love stories featured. Maybe I was having a bad day.

The Proposal - It had its moments for sure, but for the most part I just didn't buy the two leads together.

Taken - Liam Neeson kicked ass. That much is true. Too bad everything else wasn't in the same level.

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen - I actually enjoyed the first film as a fun popcorn film. This one felt like I just wasted 2.5 hours of my life.

X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Was it just me or was everyone just a little bit bored by this film? Even the actors seemed bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Feel free to drop me a line. Instead of being Anonymous though, pick a name. Any name would do. Thanks again!