Thursday, November 12, 2009

Dollhouse Canceled

Dollhouse has been canceled. It's not a surprise, but it's still quite sad. Here's what Joss Whedon had to say via Whedonesque:

I don't have a lot to say. I'm extremely proud of the people I've worked with: my star, my staff, my cast, my crew. I feel the show is getting better pretty much every week, and I think you'll agree in the coming months. I'm grateful that we got to put it on, and then come back and put it on again.

I'm off to pursue internet ventures/binge drinking. Possibly that relaxation thing I've read so much about. By the time the last episode airs, you'll know what my next project is. But for now there's a lot of work still to be done, and disappointment to bear.

Thank you all for your support, your patience, your excellent adverts. See you again.

Despite a few iffy episodes, the great talent in front and behind the camera deserve all the props they can get. It was also just great having Joss Whedon back on TV. Plus without Dollhouse, I would've never discovered Enver Gjokaj and Dichen Lachman who played Victor and Sierra respectively.

See below for the cuteness:




Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Feel free to drop me a line. Instead of being Anonymous though, pick a name. Any name would do. Thanks again!