Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Big Bang's Adorable Kitties

I'm a huge fan of How I Met Your Mother and it was only because of this that I checked out Big Bang Theory two years ago. And now Big Bang Theory is more than holding its own. Last night's episode was one of the funniest for the series and it was headline by the adorable pair of Kaley Cuoco and Jim Parsons.

Soft kitty, warm kitty
Little ball of fur
Happy kitty, sleepy kitty
Purr, purr, purr

In a scene that nearly killed me with all the cuteness, Penny (Cuoco) asked Sheldon (Parsons) to sing "Soft Kitty" which was established in an earlier episode as the song that was sung to Sheldon whenever he was sick. This sudden switch, of course, made Sheldon uncomfortable, but not only does he sing, but they performed it together!

Images courtesy of BetterNovembers, one of the biggest BBT and Penny/Sheldon fans that I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Feel free to drop me a line. Instead of being Anonymous though, pick a name. Any name would do. Thanks again!