Thursday, September 27, 2012

Birthday Girl: Anna Camp


Quick birthday shout out to now 30 year old, but still fresh-faced Anna Camp. She's the kind of actress who I think I've seen in more things than I really have. In fact, her first screen credits were just five years ago! Perhaps I think I've seen her in a lot, because she always just seems so delightful. I first saw her on True Blood and then Mad Men and in both instance she plays a sort of trophy wife with some sass. She also did movies such as her memorable bit in The Help. She was then cast in The Good Wife last season as a first-year associate at the law firm and made her mark there. I was truly saddened when her character left. Fortunately, she's currently starring in both the small and big screens. First, she's in the new show The Mindy Project, which I quite liked. And second, she is in Pitch Perfect which is coming out this weekend and which I'm very much looking forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Feel free to drop me a line. Instead of being Anonymous though, pick a name. Any name would do. Thanks again!