Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Looking Forward To...

Now that I picked my favorite performances and shows of 2011, it's time to look forward to 2012. Already there are more than a handful of new shows on tap for this winter/spring. Below are just some of the shows I'm most excited about not including still unscheduled Awake (NBC) and Apartment 23 (ABC).

House of Lies (Showtime)
Premieres: Sunday, 1/8 10PM

Alcatraz (FOX)
Premieres: Monday, 1/16 8PM

Smash (NBC)
Premieres: Monday, 2/6 10PM

The River (ABC)
Premieres: Tuesday, 2/7 9PM

GCB (ABC)
Premieres: Sunday, 3/4 10PM

Touch (NBC)
Special Preview: Wednesday, 1/25 9PM
Premieres: Monday, 3/19 9PM

Also some returning shows to check out:
  • Downton Abbey (PBS) - January 8
  • Shameless (Showtime) - January 8
  • 30 Rock (NBC) - January 12
  • Mad Men (AMC) - March TBD
  • Game of Thrones (HBO) - April TBD
  • Cougar Town (ABC) - Spring TBD

1 comment:

  1. I've really gotten to like 30 Rock. I watch it every night right after the News. I also can't wait for the return of Game of Thrones. This month the shows I have tagged to keep watch on are Being Human and Merlin season 4 both of which will be on SyFy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Feel free to drop me a line. Instead of being Anonymous though, pick a name. Any name would do. Thanks again!