Friday, October 22, 2010

Going to Serendipity

Tomorrow is my birthday so I took a personal day today to have a nice 3-day weekend. Not sure what my plans are yet for today, but it will surely consist of going to Serendipity 3 for some frozen hot chocolates ala John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale in Serendipity.

Aren't they cute?

Now what are the chances I'll bump into a complete stranger, have a wonderful time with them, only for us to separate leaving it only to chance to orchestrate our reunion signaling that we were meant to be? Yeah, or maybe I'll also order one of their epic sundaes.

1 comment:

  1. Happy early birthday!! (I'll call you tomorrow and bother you, too haha).

    Have an extra goody for me at Serendipity ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Feel free to drop me a line. Instead of being Anonymous though, pick a name. Any name would do. Thanks again!