Saturday, October 30, 2010

Depp in Costume


Has there been an actor who has put on more memorable costumes for a film role than Johnny Depp? Probably, but when I saw this image (forgot where it's from! if it's yours let me know so I can credit and/or remove it) I really was astounded. You have Edward Scissorhands, Captain Jack Sparrow, Willy Wonka, the Mad Hatter, Sweeney Todd, John Dillinger, Don Juan, etc.

So of course news broke out just a few days ago that he's in talks to play the lead in Snow White and The Huntsman which will allegedly also star Charlize Theron. Now I'm sure they'll update the hunstman costume to make it cool and probably iconic, but if you want Johnny in "normal" clothes, maybe check out his next film, The Tourist, with Angelina Jolie. Wait, scratch that. Did I just say if you want to see Johnny Depp IN clothes? Silly me.

1 comment:

Thanks for reading. Feel free to drop me a line. Instead of being Anonymous though, pick a name. Any name would do. Thanks again!