Saturday, September 18, 2010

Day at the Zoo


Spent the day at the zoo today, just because. It was the perfect day for it, partly cloudy and warm. Saw lots of animals, obviously, but secretly in my head I was wondering if I could spot all of the animals from Lion King, because I'm that much of a dork. It also helped that one of the first animals we saw was the lion. Sadly, I only got to see a hyena and a red-bill hornbill. No warthogs, meerkats, and mandrills. Did get to see tigers and bears, oh my.

Favorite exhibit was probably the Birds of Prey. Seeing the condors, vultures, and owls were fantastic and terrifying at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Feel free to drop me a line. Instead of being Anonymous though, pick a name. Any name would do. Thanks again!