Sunday, July 12, 2009

Quick Reaction: Children of Earth


I've just seen the "third season" of Torchwood i.e. the 5-episode miniseries masquerading as the third season. And even though absolutely NO ONE is probably reading this blog, I'm still going to hold off on commenting about the miniseries until they air on BBC America in a few weeks.

But if you want my general reaction then I will just say it was even better than I could've hoped for. Just thrilling all the way through with some very poignant and heartfelt moments. In other words, it was completely satisfying*.

*Well except for the one thing Russell T. Davies and his writers did that pissed me off and seriously made me question if I would watch a fourth season.

1 comment:

  1. I think I know what you are referring too. What a wasted opportunity. A whimper and not a bang.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Feel free to drop me a line. Instead of being Anonymous though, pick a name. Any name would do. Thanks again!