Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Celebrities at Wimbledon

I love it when two of my favorite things come together. In this case, they are celebrities and tennis.


Here is Oscar winner (love it!) Kate Winslet with presumably her bearded director husband Sam Mendes watching Roger Federer dominate as usual in Centre Court today beating Ivo Karlovic in straight sets to reach his 21st consecutive Grand Slam semifinals. I'd like to believe Winslet was cheering for Federer.

Winslet wasn't the only celebrity to appear at Wimbledon...

Two days ago, Ewan McGregor found himself on Centre Court watching a thrilling late-night match between Andy Murray and Stan Wawrinka. Now is it fair for him to look that good just watching tennis? I say no.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Feel free to drop me a line. Instead of being Anonymous though, pick a name. Any name would do. Thanks again!