Friday, February 14, 2014

Favorite Movie Couples of 2013

So apparently today's Valentine's Day. I'm celebrating it by spending time with my one true love, Netflix. But then that got me started thinking of my favorite romantic couples from the past year in movies and without thinking too hard about it this short list popped up...

Celine and Jesse in Before Midnight

Beatrice and Benedick in Much Ado About Nothing

Roy and Nimr in Out in the Dark

Theodore and Samantha in Her

Raleigh and Mako in Pacific Rim

Mason and Grace in Short Term 12

I bet there's many more I could've listed, but as I said, this was done on the fly. So to them and to couples on the other end of the celluloid, Happy Valentine's Day! And to my fellow single people out there left out in the cold, take heed from someone fabulously single and free...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Feel free to drop me a line. Instead of being Anonymous though, pick a name. Any name would do. Thanks again!