Tuesday, July 9, 2013

True Blood and Teen Wolf Bring the Sexy


Sometimes I wonder why I still watch True Blood, but a few times I'm reminded why I suffer through some of the more ridiculous storylines. Mostly, it's for the eye candy and the possibility of some man-on-man action. This past Sunday's episode delivered on both counts as Bon Temps resident man slut Jason Stackhouse (played by the beautiful Ryan Kwanten) has a very unexpected, i.e. super steamy, dream of mysterious new character Ben (played by the sexy Rob Kazinsky). It's super cheesy and downright hilarious, but you can't deny how hot it is...


The show's unwillingness to take it all the way is a little disappointing, but the season is young. There might still be some Jason-Ben action to come, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Then there was this sweet scene in yesterday's Teen Wolf between the show's token gay character Danny Mahealani (played by Keahu Kahuanui) and new student Ethan (played by Charlie Carver). There on an away meet and just had to pair up together at the super sketchy motel they forced to stay in. Unfortunately some supernatural mumbo jumbo interrupts their sexy times, but I'm heartened that the show seems to actually be going forward with this much anticipated storyline...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Feel free to drop me a line. Instead of being Anonymous though, pick a name. Any name would do. Thanks again!