Monday, April 23, 2012

Avengers Assembling

It's been a very Joss Whedon-heavy past few days for me. There was my re-watch of Serenity for Hit Me With Your Best Shot last week as well as my viewing of the surprisingly delightful Cabin in the Woods this past weekend. Even my last Netflix film, Miss Austen Regrets, which at first glance has nothing to do with Whedon, stars Olivia Williams (Adelle in Dollhouse) and Tom Hiddleston (Loki in The Avengers).

Speaking of The Avengers, I've been keeping a sharp eye on the reviews that have been trickling and they have been good to great. Even the rare "negative" reviews have had very good things to say about the film. I'm genuinely excited. It doesn't help that the superbly photogenic cast has been out and about promoting the film non-stop. Below are photo calls in Moscow and the UK premiere respectively.



Obviously missing is Captain America (Chris Evans) and Nick Fury (Samuel L. Jackson) though both of them did make the red carpet at the LA premiere two weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Feel free to drop me a line. Instead of being Anonymous though, pick a name. Any name would do. Thanks again!