Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Tuesday Night TV

The glut of Monday night gave way to having nothing to watch on Tuesday night. Usually I would be watching So You Think You Can Dance, but inexplicably it wasn't on last night and even if it was they are still in the audition rounds which I tend not to watch.

I also initially didn't have any interest in seeing any of the new shows that were premiering last night. Some good word-of-mouth from critics and friends, however led me to watch NCIS: Los Angeles with Chris O'Donnell and LL Cool J and The Good Wife with Julianna Margulies.

In an earlier post, I mentioned that I would not watch any new shows that took place in "a hospital, a court room, or a police station." So, my bad.

Having said that, I DID enjoy the pilots for both. The chemistry of the NCIS team especially the two leads was really great and Julianna Margulies just delivered a knock out performance. Oh and did I mention Christine Baranski is in The Good Wife? That's enough reason to check it out, right? Time will tell though if I continue to watch both shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Feel free to drop me a line. Instead of being Anonymous though, pick a name. Any name would do. Thanks again!