Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind Turns 10

Joel: I can't see anything that I don't like about you.
Clementine: But you will! But you will. You know, you will think of things. And I'll get bored with you and feel trapped because that's what happens with me.
Joel: Okay.
Clementine: Okay.

Happy 10th Anniversary to Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, one of my favorite movies of all time! I vaguely remember it was the tail end of my Spring Break when the movie came out and I definitely remember wanting to see it on opening weekend. Unfortunately, it wasn't playing anywhere near me so I opted in seeing Dawn of the Dead with my brother. Good times. In any case, I did eventually see it and I've loved it ever since.

I've actually only seen the movie three times, with my third time happening this week in preparation for writing yesterday's post and before that forever ago. But now that I have, I need to revisit it again sooner rather than later.

1 comment:

  1. Thank u for this collaged picture! (: absolutely my favourite movie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Feel free to drop me a line. Instead of being Anonymous though, pick a name. Any name would do. Thanks again!