Monday, March 24, 2014

Birthday Girl: Alyson Hannigan


Alyson Hannigan is celebrating her 40th birthday today. If you don't know her then I don't even understand you. At the very least, you should know that she played Willow Rosenberg aka my favorite TV character in one of my all-time favorite TV shows. Really, I love her.

Hannigan also played the one girl, who did that thing at band camp that one time, in the American Pie films and more recently have been starring in CBS' How I Met Your Mother which just aired its penultimate episode tonight. After nine years, her show is ending next week, so she's going to have lots of free time. I think she's already attached to a pilot possibly for next season, but I wouldn't blame her if she took a little break to just enjoy life with her husband, fellow Whedonverse alum Alexis Denisof, and their two adorable children together.

Happy Birthday Alyson! P.S. Your stepmother is an alien!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Feel free to drop me a line. Instead of being Anonymous though, pick a name. Any name would do. Thanks again!