Friday, March 9, 2012

Eye Candy: Ramin Karimloo & Jan Cornet

Less than 24 hours ago I knew nothing about these two men, but here I am now ogling them and trying to find other stuff they have done.


The first is Ramin Karimloo, an Iranian-born Canadian actor who has performed such iconic stage roles as Jean Valjean in Les Miserables and the Phantom in The Phantom of the Opera. It was his performance as the Phantom in the 25th Anniversary production of The Phantom of the Opera at the Royal Albert Hall which I caught on TV recently. He also originated the role of the Phantom in its sequel Love Never Dies.


The second is Jan Cornet, a Spanish actor who recently won the Goya Award of Best New Actor for his part in the critically acclaimed Pedro Almodovar film The Skin I Live In. That was the film I saw him in last night and he just blew me away playing such a complicated character. As evident by his award, he hasn't appeared in much of anything mostly appearances in Spanish short films and TV series.

One more eye candy shot of each after the jump...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Feel free to drop me a line. Instead of being Anonymous though, pick a name. Any name would do. Thanks again!