Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Best Picture Tweets

Less than a week until the Oscars! It's been an interesting season to say the least. There's been a lot of commentaries both about the films and their bigger cultural significance. There were even more quick hot takes and shifting opinions. So with that said, let's take a look at my initial thoughts on the Best Picture nominees via my twitter reactions right after I saw the films.

In the order of when I saw the movies/tweeted about them...









And since I saw just a few more films this year which probably should have been nominated for Best Picture, I'll share my initial tweets on those films as well...




The Oscars are this coming Sunday on ABC! No host this year. Things can get wild!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Feel free to drop me a line. Instead of being Anonymous though, pick a name. Any name would do. Thanks again!