Sunday, February 14, 2016

I love you and I like you...

Was trying to think of a perfect post to put up this Valentine's Day. Was scouring for gifs or screencaps of romantic moments from the past year in movies and TV shows. But then I stumbled into this fantastic fanvid someone put together to chronicle the beautiful story of Leslie Knope and Ben Wyatt, so I thought I'd share that...


...of course the show ended last year when NBC unceremoniously aired its final season a year ago, doubling up episodes to air weekly during the first two months of the year. No matter, as it was still worth it in the end. So to Parks and Recreation, I love you and I like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Feel free to drop me a line. Instead of being Anonymous though, pick a name. Any name would do. Thanks again!