Tuesday, October 6, 2009

HIMYM: Swarley and Sparkles

I said it during the premiere episode, but I'll say it again. This season in How I Met Your Mother, the highlight will be to see how the Robin/Barney relationship develops. In the first episode, they decided to "pretend" to be boyfriend/girlfriend. In the second episode, Robin acted very girlfriend-like (re: angry) when she sees Barney in a strip club. And now tonight we see that Barney is actually putting up the effort to be a better boyfriend.


Robin of course still doesn't know what to think, but then Ted who's usually pretty douchey tells Robin:

I will say this though. I've seen Barney work very hard to get women. I've seen him work very hard to get rid of women. I've never seen him work this hard to keep one around.

Very nice, Ted. Very nice. So now it's just a matter of picking a mashup name for this couple. Barnobin? Brobin? Robarney? Barnackles? BrOTP? Swarlin? Swarkles? I like the latter since it combines both of their alter-egos, Swarley and Robin Sparkles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Feel free to drop me a line. Instead of being Anonymous though, pick a name. Any name would do. Thanks again!