Friday, May 27, 2011

Harry Potter In A Word


Not sure I would label myself a Potter-head. I've only read the first two books and I didn't even see the first two films until close to when the third came out. And while I've seen all of the other films, usually in theaters, I've never done the whole midnight-show experience. That will change this year as my friends and I have decided to brave the many hardcore fans for the midnight screening of the final Harry Potter flick.

And you could sense people (aka internet fandom) slowly gearing up, building excitement, for the big release in July. Case in fact, a new fanvid has been released, currently making the rounds in the usual places like twitter and tumblr, but also in Huffington Post!

But it's Empire Magazine that seems to have initiated all of the fan love by dedicating its July issue to all things Harry Potter including a 36-page supplement with exclusive photos of and interviews with the cast. They also produced this short, but sweet video asking most of the cast to sum up their Harry Potter experience in one word. Watch it below.


Great, now I think I have something in my eye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Feel free to drop me a line. Instead of being Anonymous though, pick a name. Any name would do. Thanks again!