Monday, November 4, 2013

SNL: What Does My Girl Say?

With nearly 200 million views on Youtube, Ylvis' music video for their super catchy song "The Fox" is very popular. Whenever something like this happens, I'm usually out of the loop, but I actually saw the video a couple of days after it was uploaded and proceeded to forward it to all of my friends. I've since seen it more than a dozen times (probably way more) and I'm oddly still not sick of it. So just imagine my reaction when Saturday Night Live put their own twist on the viral hit over the weekend:


It was a pretty big episode for host Kerry Washington as SNL tries to deal with the fallout regarding the show's lack of diversity among its cast. Regardless, her and Jay Pharaoh really brought it for this fun music video, which I'm sure will be stuck in my head for days/weeks to come, just like the original.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Feel free to drop me a line. Instead of being Anonymous though, pick a name. Any name would do. Thanks again!