Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!


I've recently started watching Big Love on DVD. With two episodes left, I'm almost done with the first season. I should be finishing it today and it's only fitting since today is Mother's Day. Why? Because the kids on the show don't just have one mom, but three moms as a result of their family's polygamist ways.

To be honest, I haven't been "into" this first season, but I have heard from many people that it gets better. So I'm going to forge ahead. This is not to say the show doesn't have many good qualities. In fact, among them are the three actresses that play the three wives of Bill Hendrickson as played by Jeanne Tripplehorn, Chloë Sevigny, and Ginnifer Goodwin. My favorite scenes are when all three of them are in the same room.

So to all moms and maternal figures out there, Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Feel free to drop me a line. Instead of being Anonymous though, pick a name. Any name would do. Thanks again!